Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Changes!

Okay so I haven't posted since December :O but I can say my life has changed. I'm not going to go on about my past but what i have done. So now I go to College..its a new life for me and I love it. Met new people and don't regret at all making that choice but I still miss my friends:/ another great thing, I have met someone special it has been a year but at this point we are closer than ever, I love being with him, the cuddles, the kissing just everything about him. What would be my life without him at the moment. He's different from every boy that I have met, he makes me feel special and makes me so confident no one has done that before :') My life is going great just hope I don't mess things up this time..Can't think of anything else

No comments:

Post a Comment