Search This Blog

Thursday 8 August 2013

Ivvvyy!

From my birthday till March, my life went downhill a lot. Everything was perfect until someone does everything he said he wouldn't do..I never want to see him again and now I've recovered from it. Got on with completing my college course and getting along with my friends and family. Met great people from college and I have learned a lot from bad experiences. Started talking to a nice, gorgeous boy..shame he lives far. Started driving and now, I'm half way there and I can't wait to get on the road, It's about time my life needs a change. Now its summer, I've been to Thorpe park and to a gathering/party..Its really good being with college friends and meeting other people from them. Been talking to a lot of new people recently and I'm enjoying..Not getting feelings involved for the moment, not going to go through the same thing that happened to me a while ago; well I need to know a lot about them before I get attached and open my eyes to what can happen. Hopefully going to sundown, will be lots of fun and just get on with my driving before my instructor loses it! Just really need a job! So skint and theres a lot of things that needs to be done urggh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment