Search This Blog

Friday 25 November 2011

Living my life!'xx

Living my life.. How is it living my life?
Well what can i say i have been upset and happy.
Still don't no who my true friends are,
I love how i never wanted to see my dad again because of what happened and now, since i have been with him, i loved every minute of it, i want to go there now, love it to pieces. Got to say one of the best moments ever.
Family, well they are okay.. Can piss me off or make me really happy, By the end of the day love them to pieces, don't know what i would do without them.
Boys, Hmm...Gets harder all the time.. I think i can live without them, they have been pissing me off and i think its just better without them plus hate the ones that use me.
My life in general...Is great, ups and downs can get screwed, Nothing can put me down, i want to be better person and focus on life that's all. Live life whilst you have the chance, Never regret.
(Sorry for the language)

No comments:

Post a Comment